Monday, June 23, 2014

a Beautiful Perfect Day

Hi Folks,

Just wanting to share one of the layouts that i did at the Autumn retreat a few weeks back.

This one features me and my  youngest sister who had popped over from Perth to visit. Unfortunately i only saw her for 24 hours as she spent most of her time up in Nelson catching up with friends and family. It was lovely to see her after 18 months or so and to meet her partner finally!

We went out for a lovely meal just the two of us and had a great night together catching up on all her news from Perth! Luckily she will be back in November for my other sisters wedding so there will be more time to spend together next time!

This one features some of the gorgeous Marion Smith range from last year called Romance Novel. She is desigining some beautiful ranges over the last year or so - but has been so popular that much has sold out before it hits NZ! 

I loved all the chances for fussy cutting with this range and also all the envelopes that you could make from her range too- i did all my journalling in the envelope so it was tucked away! Some lovely chipboard and some flowers and it was all done!



whoops my twine come undone!
Thanks for visiting and will back soon with more to share

Francine


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful piece of work X

Megs said...

How come i didn't see this one? Its beautiful!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Beautiful!

Pauline Parker said...

Yes..well I didn't see it either and I sat next to you!!!! It is beautiful.