Thursday, November 14, 2013

Something starting with B

Hi everyone,

Just a quick share of a layout that i completed at the Scrappin Patch retreat back in Sept. Haven't done a layout in a while as i have been busy with Project Life and doing some books! Will share some of those books next week!

Anyhoo this one was using up some of my older Prima papers- this one features the beautiful sunflowers of Sunkissed. I love this range - nice and happy and bright! This one shows Lucy and Ella at their B party for Pippins and Brownies last year. Lucy is of course a bee and Ella ,Super Bunny!


Although i haven't been creating much it hasn't stopped me buying unfortunately! Just popped over to see Hilary at Scrap it Simple and picked up some of the new and beautiful Believe range from Manorhouse and some more gorgeous flowers too! Can;t wait to get creating with those. Already the girls have lined up projects that they want for Xmas- have started making my Dec daily and 2 books to finish.... it never ends!

Back soon - thanks for dropping by

Francine

5 comments:

Megs said...

I do believe I have some of that paper too - still waiting to be used :( Go super Bunny!

Dianne H said...

I loved that range too. Super page. Have a fantastic weekend at HS.

Pauline Parker said...

Love the page and think that I remember that bow!! I know what you mean about crafty things to do, now to all the other things I have an album for my Sister in Law. Today is her 80th birthday and I made the "mistake" of taking lots of photos!!

Pauline Parker said...

Oppss I left out the word "added" to all the things etc.

Pauline Parker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.