Friday, November 8, 2013

Friends are like angels without wings...

Hi folks,

I have a lot to be grateful for in my life - my health, my lovely husband and my beautiful girls, having enough money to get by and to feed my scrapbooking addiction! But one of the things i am most grateful for this year is the special friendships that i have made. Not only through scrapbooking but through my contact with preschool mums, quiz nights and other activities that have presented themselves this year. Having great friends to share the happy and sad times in life is one of of lifes great treasures. So thank you to all my special friends out there both old and new!

With this mind i did this layout of Ella with one of her special friends, Samantha. I love this photo of the 2 of them taken early this year on a daytrip to Hanmer. They have been friends since kindergarten days and i am sure will be friends for a lifetime! 

I used one of my favourite older Kaisercraft collections called Marigold. Love all the blues and greens and oranges! Never in a million years did i think that i would admit to liking orange but i do!! Anyways here is my layout...based on a sketch of course by Lill Blomman..



Okay enough waffling- thanks for looking and hopefully will be back to share some of the books that i have been making including a travel one for Zoe's trip using some BoBunny travel themed papers.

Francine

3 comments:

Megs said...

OMG that is flippin amazing!! and love your friendship too :)

Vicki said...

Gorgeous Francine - love the orange too and another new one for me is yellow.

Pauline Parker said...

This is beautiful. Orange is not my favourite colour, as you know, but I still use it sometimes. A bit more just lately. Nothing matters more than family and friends!!