Thursday, October 31, 2013

C'est Magnifique Sketch challenge for October

Hi folks,

Just popping in quickly to share my entry for the C'est Magnifique sketch challenge for October. I did this one a few weeks back when a group of friends and I had a road trip to Timaru and to Artfull Crafts as part of my birthday celebrations. It was a great day - lovely to have a whole day to scrap and to have a shop in the lovely store - i miss having a big scrapbooking store in CHCH where you can touch and see everything!

I managed to get almost 4 layouts done before i unfortunately got really sick and had to come home rather urgently - thanks to Megan and Rochelle for driving me back and looking after me and threatening to take me to hospital - thankfully i didn't have to go and a quick and expensive trip to the afterhours sorted me out!

Anyhoo one of the layouts that i did get done was the sketch challenge.. Rochelle completed it too and its always funny to see how different that they turn out even though we started with the same sketch!

This is the sketch that we started with




and this was my effort with some Authentique papers and some different colours for me .... me and Ella at the daffodils in Hagley Park this Sept.




And i did actually get the C'est Magnifique challenge done for August too but forgot to enter it - what with starting work and getting even busier but here is my effort for August as well...


Thanks for visiting me and as always i love reading your comments so i know that you have been and can return the love by visiting you!

Back soon

Francine


3 comments:

Megs said...

It pays to take a nurse with you when you go away you know ;) happy to help! Besides thats what friends are for!

Rochelle said...

Must have another road trip again soon but no illness :) happy to be your chariot home! hehe Those layouts are beautiful, I really love the "mum's the word one", gorgeous!

Vicki said...

Sorry to hear your big day out ended in such a way. :( Lovely layouts as always :)