Friday, August 9, 2013

C'est Magnifique Sketch challenge for August

Hi folks,

Just dropping in to share my entry for the C'est Magnifique sketch challenge for August. LOVED the sketch this month - so creating was easy this morning.  Feeling good that i can finally get into my scrap room and actually scrap this morning- first time in months that i have managed to do a layout at home!

I went with a photo of Zoe and her friend Georgia who lives in Nelson. We managed to catch up with Georgia while we were on holiday up there during the school holidays. She spent the day with us and then ended up staying the night and coming along on another day trip with us too! When i look at the photo it makes me realise how fast Zoe is growing- she is quite tall for her age but she looks small next to Georgia who is a year older at 11. So Zoe must be going to grow lots more over the next year!

Here is the sketch that we had to play with this month...



And here is my creation using some of the gorgeous Gabrielle line from BoBunny- i still have heaps of this beautiful line left thankfully!! I went a bit crazy buying this when it first came out!  Here is my version of the sketch...


Anyhoo - best get myself organised for tonight's crop night - hopefully have some more creations to share in the next few days!

As always please leave me a comment so that i know you have visited! They make my day!

Francine

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

more Nelson photos!

Megs said...

OM gosh that is just beautiful!!! It was one of my favourites too, and I still have'nt used it up :)

Sandie Edwards said...

Wow, this is just beautiful .... love it!

Tracey Gregory said...

Completely stunning! That's one of my fave BoBunny lines ,too! Graet use of the sketch!

Dianne H said...

Gorgeous page. Congratulations on being one of the featured layouts.