Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hello Me!

Hi folks,

I am back in town after a lovely 5 days up in sunny Nelson visiting my mum and dad with Simon and the girls. We had a lovely time- the weather was warm and sunny as always and we didn't want to come home and wished we could stay longer! Always a good sign of a wonderful holiday! As you can imagine i have a ton of photos to share- but just need a bit more time to edit some so you don't fall asleep looking through them- will try to keep the number down!

Thought that i would share a layout of me that i did a few weeks ago using the lovely Prima - Natures Garden range. This was another range that i thought "Meh!!" when it came out so i didn;t buy any but on reflection changed my mind and didn;t regret it! The photo was taken of me at Lake Tekapo in May ....i have to say that it was nice to just let the layout flow instead of using a sketch for a change!


Would love to hear your comments! I will be back to share some photos of our Nelson trip!

Francine

2 comments:

Pauline Parker said...

This is a lovely layout my friend. I like how you have picked up the touches of green, but then it is one of your favourite colours!!

Dianne H said...

Beautiful photo and layout Francine. I haven't used that range but it looks very versatile and you have used it wonderfully.