Wednesday, July 17, 2013

C'est Magnifique Sketch challenge

Hi there,

Just popping in quickly to share my entry for the C'est Magnifique sketch challenge for July. As you know this is one of my favourite sketch sites and one that i try to do each month. This months sketch was no exception.

This was the lovely sketch 



My layout looks a little different in that i didn't stick to one side quite so much and i used a fussy cut column rather than a resin one!

 I have to confess that i totally scraplifted the tags behind the photo idea from one of Camilla Ekman's beautiful pages that she did for one of her July layouts. I absolutely loved this idea and it was a perfect way to use up some of my tags from the older Kaisercraft - Bonjour range that i used for this page. I have been hoarding these beautiful papers for ages so it was nice to finally use them! I do have a few hearts tucked in there too- some wire ones and some punched ones!

Here is my layout - featuring the beautiful Lucy - all dressed up and ready to go to the school disco last week...



Thanks for visiting my blog - please leave me a comment so i know that you have visited!

Francine

7 comments:

Pauline Parker said...

Still love those papers and the page looks fantastic. Hope the holidays are going well.

Megs said...

I still love that paper range too :) beautiful layout too!

Vicki said...

Love that paper range too - seems like it was a favourite with everyone. LOL. Lovely layout :)

Rochelle said...

Beautiful layout Francine :-)

Shirley Pettigrew said...

Just love it.

Shirley Pettigrew said...

Just love it.

Dianne H said...

Gorgeous layout and great take on the sketch. Enjoy the rest of the holidays.