Sunday, July 28, 2013

Always- for a friend....

Hi folks,

I had a productive night at my crop night on Friday so i have a layout to share with you all. This one was a little nerve wracking as it is a page that one of Simon's old workmates asked me to do of her beautiful daughter. So i hope that she likes it as much as i do! Just that smidgen of nerves and pressure when you create something for someone else!

I originally had the plan to use some of the very cutsey Kaisercraft baby range that came out earlier this year and bought some especially to use but i just couldn't get inspired with that range for some reason. I printed out lots of different size photos etc but couldn't get anything to work for me. So that range will be a gift for her along with the completed layout!

In the end i went back to the tried and true for me - Prima- i used some of the beautiful Tea Thyme papers - some ribbon- resin pieces- lots of flowers- die cut leaves- a locket and some gorgeous wooden letters that i had been saving. So this is the end result.....


and here are some close ups



i hope she likes it! What do you think? 

Till next time

Francine

5 comments:

Sandie Edwards said...

Such a beautiful layout ....

Megs said...

its gorgeous Francine! Love the new look blog by the way ;)

Dianne H said...

The recipient will be more than happy I am sure. Gorgeous layout and I love how you have used the heart resin. And your blog looks great as does your lovely family along the bottom.

Cindy Gay said...

A very neat collage!

Pauline Parker said...

Page is beautiful and so is the new blog background. As for the stick family- it is cute but Mac needs to be three times that size!!!