Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sisters

Hi Folks,

So i just wanted to share a layout that i did a few weeks ago using the beautiful 75 cents line from Kaisercraft. I have been saving this line for awhile now as its just so pretty - i love the greens and blacks- pretty! 

I did a layout awhile back about the other two girls so wanted to do this one about my big 2- and these papers just seemed to fit with the natural photos taken outside at Hanmer. The photos haven't come out with a lot of colour unfortunately- don;t know why - but they are a lot darker than they appear here!


I have rediscovered my little doilies and have been loving using them on my layouts again- that and my plasterers tape are on almost every layout these days!



Thanks for looking and  your comments

Francine

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh very nice it is too. Have been trying to find some of that plasterers tape but didn't like the price in Bunnings - any suggestions??? :)

Dianne H said...

Beautiful layout of the Big girls. Sisters are very special. Lovely papers to.