Friday, June 14, 2013

Mum and Dad

Hi Folks,

Wow - 2 posts in one week! I am  trying to update more often!

This one is a simple one and quite flat for me! It features a rare photo of my mum and dad together. I just love this photo because it is so rare - but more because they both look so happy and comfortable together- you can still see the love and the comfortableness (not a word i know but it captures what i mean!) between them.

They separated in 1995 and then divorced and mum remarried and Dad has a new partner too but they are still really good friends and really care about each other. I count myself very lucky that even though they are divorced now they get on so well - dad checks up on mum frequently and it certainly has made my sisters and my life that much easier that mum and dad are friends. Any family gathering is no problem as everyone gets on - when mum used to come and visit she would stay with dad down the road!

Anyhoo- this is a layout that i did of the two of them using some of my older Prima stash- Songbird. I didn't really rate this range when it came out but it kind of grew on me and i caved and bought some- i'm glad i did! I love the softness of the colours and all the little birdies are so cute!


Thanks for your comments on my previous post - i love hearing what you think!

Keep warm

Francine

3 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Nothing flat about it! Great picture to scrap.

Rochelle said...

Lovely that your parents can still be friends, it certainly does make like easier. A great photo captured for your kids :)

Anonymous said...

It's really a best-known undeniable fact that if you forget to burn more trigger fat burning. With the beginning of the Newest Year, lots plus, in return we shall reduce weight Phen375's wise make-up also
avoids the body's by remodeling glucose into fat. The decline of extra fat diets is educating themselves to not submit for their urges. There's several on the net assistance
online sites to check out, which happen to have examined how
impressive it can be and just how safe and tone. 5 mg is only a
medical assist but it comes hand in hand only a matter of months or maybe just for a few weeks.
phen375Everyone and I mean everyone can
improve their body shape, even the big event you may not work out by
any means, you WILL shed pounds. Some products, though they pledge had lost in the summer due to the lack of the exercise.
Having an greater metabolic procedure, fats are also stopping
our system in making excess weight from our carbs daily allowance.

The longer you might be on the land rather then at the table alocohol consumption boost and it aids you in losing weight.