Its been awhile between posts. Life has been busy again- including a lovely family holiday in Dunedin and Tekapo for a week. It sure does make you appreciate our beautiful country seeing all the scenery up close- loved going to Mount Cook for the first time and seeing the glaciers there... check out some of our holiday snaps...but first here are the highlights....
- Oamaru Steampunk
- Moeraki boulders
- Seeing wild penguins and seals and sea lions up really close!
- The Cadbury Chocolate Factory
- The Butterfly House - we went 3 times and the girls LOVED holding all the butterflies
- The Otago Settlers Museum
- Having snow one day
- Beach and playgrounds - sledding with dad
- Baldwin Street
- Mount Cook and Tasman Glacier- beautiful
- Lake Tekapo
- Ice skating at the outdoor iceskating rink at Tekapo
Here are some of my favourite snaps from the trip...
|cool steampunk playground at Oamaru|
|checking out some Oamaru stone|
|Steampunk Museum Oamaru|
|Trading up the scooter|
|strike a pose|
|Otago Settlers Museum|
|DDressing up at the museum|
|inside the Butterfly house|
|Dunedin railway station|
|watching the huge waves and spray|
|Lucy helping with the release of new butterflies|
Keen to get some scrapping done this weekend - both tomorrow night and on Saturday! Been weeks and weeks and having withdrawals!!
If you made it this far - you are awesome!
Back soon with some scrappy shares