Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Zoe at 2 and at 10!




Hi Folks,

I haven't posted a layout for awhile so thought that i would post one that i haven't shared yet. I did manage to get three layouts done over the weekend so will get organised and take some photos tomorrow!

Anyways- these were a couple of layouts that i did at the Scrappin Patch retreat back in April. I also had a first with one layout- i scrapped backwards in time! I started scrapbooking in 2007 when Lucy was born and have never gone back to do any photos of Ella and Zoe when they were babies. So when i found this cute photo of Zoe at 2.5 years i couldn't resist scrapping it!

I used some of the lovely BoBunny range- Isabella - lots of nice pinks and greys - perfect for girls!


such a cutie!

And this is Zoe now at 10 years old! I went nice and bright for this one to tone in with her dress! This was using some old Prima paper and a lovely Dusty Attic Flourish that i have had for ages- and of course lots of lovely Prima!


Would love to hear your comments!

Back soon with some recent layouts to share

Francine

5 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Sweet!

Vicki said...

I like going backwards and doing "little girl" layouts - yours is just so cute. Congrats on your recent win too - can't remember where I read it though :)

Dianne H said...

Two stunning layouts Francine. What a wee cutie Zoe was and she is growing into a fine young lady.
Is that one of those new MS circle punches I see?

Sandie Edwards said...

Both are just beautiful... growing up very fast too.

Rochelle said...

Love both of those layouts, that certainly is the sweetest photo of little Zoe!