Sunday, June 30, 2013

C'est Magnifique Sketch Challenge for June

Hi,

Just a short and sweet post today....
Cutting it fine again with my entry for the C'est Magnifique sketch challenge for June! I was waiting for my balloon chipboard to arrive- so this was my Friday night crop night layout! 

This was the lovely sketch that we had this month...


And this was my page - using some of the beautiful new My Minds Eye pages- photo taken on Mothers Day this year...



Thanks for visiting me today ...

Francine

4 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

Beautiful colours on your page

Dianne H said...

Super page Francine. Very special photo of 'Simon's girls'. Love the balloon.

Anonymous said...

Time for a new entry..... for those of us not on facebook..... ha ha have fun with mum, see you in a couple of weeks

Megs said...

Having seen the real thing I know its beautiful and Cest Magnifique obviously thought so too - go you!