Monday, April 8, 2013

Hellllooooo!!!!!!

Hi Folks,

Boy have i been getting some grief for not updating my blog- from family, friends and scrappin buddies!! Sorry life has been super duper busy- i have a ton to share with you both personal and scrappy related - so i will try to cover all of that in the next few posts!

The most common complaint is "SO where are the pictures of your scraproom? You have given us progress photos over the last few months and its now finished but you haven't shared!!!!"

 True- believe it or not i haven't even had time to get in there and scrap- i promise tomorrow to get in there and finish putting up the wall decorations and take some photos and SHARE!! i have some friends coming over on Wenesday night to crop for the first time so creativity will be happening on Wed!!

I am still pumping from my Autumn Retreat at Glentui organised by Adrienne at Scrappin Patch over the weekend. What a fabulous time we all had (about 30 of us!!) Ladies had come down from Auckland and Nelson and further South so it was a lovely mix of people. The surroundings and food were fabulous as usual and several friends attended some off the page classes run by Lowri Mc Nabb on Saturday. I decided to just focus on my own scrapping as i haven't been doing much lately - i tend to get 2 layouts a month done if i am lucky!! 

So i was stoked  to get 16 layouts, a card, a tag and a Kaisercraft Castle drawers done for Lucy's upcoming birthday!! I was so efficient that by Sunday morning i had done everything that i had brought with me and had nothing else to scrap!! So layout 16 was one i did with scraps and will add photos later! I'll make sure i take heaps more  with me in Sept!! Mind you i  will be doing at least one class next time as Magnificent Megan Gourlay will be doing a class at the next one so i will be there with bells on!

Here are some photos of the awesome ladies and some of us at work!


Me in action- sneaky Andrea took one of me!

Autumn retreat ladies 2013.

My table of scrappy friends


Hard at work!

Back soon to share some of the goodies that i made, some photos of my classes with the Fantabulous Finnabair and Hollie's birthday! And not forgetting my SCRAPROOM - tomorrow!!

Cheers
Francine

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I'll be waiting and I can't wait to see your projects...