Monday, March 25, 2013

I am in my happy place!! Scraproom done!

Hi Folks,

Yes that is right i  am now in my new happy place- the room is done ( well almost)!! Simon and i had a big weekend and sanded - 2 coats of undercoat - ceilings done and 2 coats of topcoat - furniture is in (bar 2 shelving units that need to be put together). So it is almost there. All my scrappy stuff is in and a grand opening is planned for Wed at 7.30pm- with bubbles and nibbles for my scrappin buddies! Can't wait! No photos sorry till after the unveiling!!

Wednesday is going to be an AWESOME day as i also have two Finnabair classes to attend that day at Scrappin Patch in Rolleston. I have been watching online and on peoples blogs and they are all united in the opinion that Finnabair is an amazing teacher and rave about her classes so i am really looking forward to it!!

And next week is the Autumn Retreat for Scrappin Patch at Glentui which is something else to really look forward to!

I do have a layout to share today - one that i did of Simon and i from Valentines Day this year ... loving all my metal trinkets from Nic Howard!!



So i have to say a HUGE thank you to my lovely hubby who not only worked so hard to build the room but graciously gave me the room for my scrapbooking when it was intended for him originally. Simon you are a star and i love you - you will be in my good books for ever for this one! Love you babe!

Back soon with details of Finnabair - eeee can't wait and some pics of the grand opening!!

See you soon
Francine

6 comments:

Sandra said...

I can't wait for your fabulous reveal, you'll love a room of your own - what a good hubby. :)

rochelle said...

what a lot to look forward too over the coming weeks, a very creative time!! looking forward to thebig reveal :-)

belinda leen said...

so excited for you!!! have fun at the classes and I'll see you at the retreat!

Cindy Gay said...

Such a pretty page!

Dianne H said...

How exciting having your scrap room ready to go. Looking fwd to the pics. Gorgeous page. See you Wednesday.

Pauline Parker said...

Like me, you are a lucky girl to have such a wonderful husband who supports your scrapbooking passion. Can't wait to see the room.