Well - as alot of people are doing i wanted to sum up my year in Scrapbooking terms and share some of my favourite layouts that i have done this year!
This year has seen me just enjoying scrapbooking for me- no design team work at all which i have enjoyed! I have started to branch out slowly into the Beyond the page world with 3 albums and a Christmas daily album under my belt this year! Some of my other highlights of this year...
- being featured on the C'est Magnifique Sketch blog three times this year
- Nic Howards Dimensional Details class through BIg Picture Scrapbooking
- Teaching a Nic Howard layout class at Scrappin Patch- a huge honour for me
- Scrappin Patch Autumn retreat and Trina Mc Clune , Megan Forbes classes
- Scrappin Patch Spring retreat with Cindy Porter- an inky stamping journey that challenged me!
- Teaching Scrapbooking for Discovery at school
- Being asked to feature on the Manorhouse Creations blog for January 2013!! Very excited about this one this week!
This year i have tried a little to get into the mixed media world of washi tape, paint and texture paint - still a work in progress- i particularly love Georgia Heald's style but could never emulate her gorgeous work! Check out her blog on my side bar!! Camilla Eckman and Erin Blegen are still my favourites - flowers are always going to be my favourite!!
So anyhoo here are some of my favourites for this year...
|going booking like mum- Kaisercraft|
|One of my favs from Nic Howard class|
|Nic Howard class taught at Scrappin Patch|
|my lovely hubby|
|Dimensional details class|
|Fell in love with this Basic grey paper again this year|
|Basic Grey Curio again|
|Some beautiful Prima|
|Some more Kaisercraft|
|One of my fav lines- BoBUnny Country Garden- used this so much this year|
|Some BOBUnny Gabrielle|
|a canvas using Texture paste- Swirlydoos tutorial and using Glitz papers|
|Some more Kaisercraft|
|Some more grungy ones for Zoe this year|
|my first attempt at Steampunk!|
|Prima printery got a work out this year too!|
|Beautiful Miss Hollie- Kaisercraft|
|Cheely monkey - Kaisercraft|
|BoBunny Country Garden|
|Some My MInds EYE|
|Loved this range from My Minds EYe too|
|Different style for me!|
|Some more Basic Grey Curio|
- i know that its more than 12- but hey - i just couldn't choose!
Have a Great New Year and all the best for 2013- thanks for reading my blog and for all your lovely comments!