Monday, December 31, 2012

My Favourite 12 Layouts of 2012

Hi Folks! Happy New Year's Eve!

Well - as alot of people are doing i wanted to sum up my year in Scrapbooking terms and share some of my favourite layouts that i have done this year!

This year has seen me just enjoying scrapbooking for me- no design team work at all which i have enjoyed! I have started to branch out slowly into the Beyond the page world with 3 albums and a Christmas daily album under my belt this year! Some of my other highlights of this year...



  • being featured on the C'est Magnifique Sketch blog three times this year
  • Nic Howards Dimensional Details class through BIg Picture Scrapbooking
  • Teaching a Nic Howard layout class at Scrappin Patch- a huge honour for me
  • Scrappin Patch Autumn retreat and Trina Mc Clune , Megan Forbes classes
  • Scrappin Patch Spring retreat with Cindy Porter- an inky stamping journey that challenged me!
  • Teaching Scrapbooking for Discovery at school
  • Being asked to feature on the Manorhouse Creations blog for January 2013!! Very excited about this one this week!

This year i have tried a little to get into the mixed media world of washi tape, paint and texture paint - still a work in progress- i particularly love Georgia Heald's style but could never emulate her gorgeous work! Check out her blog on my side bar!! Camilla Eckman and Erin Blegen are still my favourites - flowers are always going to be my favourite!!

So anyhoo here are some of my favourites for this year...

going booking like mum- Kaisercraft


One of my favs from Nic Howard class

Nic Howard class taught at Scrappin Patch

my lovely hubby

Dimensional details class

Fell in love with this Basic grey paper again this year

Basic Grey Curio again

Some beautiful Prima

Some more Kaisercraft

One of my fav lines- BoBUnny Country Garden- used this so much this year

Some BOBUnny Gabrielle

a canvas using Texture paste- Swirlydoos tutorial and using Glitz papers

Some more Kaisercraft 

Some more grungy ones for Zoe this year

my first attempt at Steampunk!

Prima printery got a work out this year  too!

Beautiful Miss Hollie- Kaisercraft

Cheely monkey - Kaisercraft

BoBunny Country Garden

The Scrapcake

Paint!!

Some My MInds EYE

Loved this range from My Minds EYe too

Different style for me!

Some more Basic Grey Curio


- i know that its more than 12- but hey - i just couldn't choose!
Have a Great New Year and all the best for 2013- thanks for reading my blog and for all your lovely comments!
Francine




















4 comments:

Vicki said...

Have loved seeing your layouts and all the different styles you have used along the way. I think flowers remain my favourite thing too and always seem to come back to them. Happy New Year :)

Cindy Gay said...

That "Bath Crazy" is the best!

Keren Tamir said...

love these so much!! amazing LOs

Dianne H said...

Stunning layouts. I can see why it was difficult to choose.