Sunday, December 30, 2012

C'est Magnifique Sketch Challenge

Hi Folks,

Just a quick share to show you my entry for the C'est Magnifique sketch challenge for December. This one uses some of the beautiful My Minds Eye Christmas range that came out last year.....

Here is the sketch...




And here is my take on it using some photos of a 5 year old Miss Ella in 2010....



You can't see very well in the picture but the papers are all glittery and the reindeer has been glitterafied too- lots of lovely Prima flowers and Christmas vine and a Manorhouse flower and leaves too...

Back tomorrow to share my favourite 12 layouts of 2012!

Thanks for all your lovely comments on my previous post!

Francine

5 comments:

Deanna Anthony said...

Hi Francine! I found you via Scrapbook.com! Love your layout!! Looking forward to visiting again soon! Happy New Year!

Megs said...

one of my favourite paper ranges! Beautiful job too. I havent had the time or mojo to scrap for weeks! :(

Erin Blegen said...

Aww, this is just sooo sweet! Great photos, love the layering and festive colors- awesome job with the sketch~!!

xErin

Sandra said...

Gorgeous layout of your little one.

Today for Tomorrow said...

Love that sketch and your interpretation of it. Miss Ella looks so cute.