Friday, November 30, 2012

Simply You- C'est Magnifique

Hi,

Just a quick post today as i suddenly remembered that today is the last of the month and i haven't sent in my entry for any of the sketch challenges for November yet! I have missed the last few months- so here is my entry for the C'est Magnifique challenge. I loved these Glitz Design papers...



And lucky me - my husband bought me a new camera today- now i just have to learn how to use it!

The girls dance show was tonight and they were all brilliant and did so well! They looked so beautiful in their costumes and best of all had lots of fun! Photos to come from the show!

Off to bed

Francine

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I love those papers too. Lovely layout and good luck with all your entries. :)

Valerie said...

Hi Francine. Thanks for participating in the C'est Magnifique Kits sketch challenge. Your layout is one of our featured layouts! We really like the way you used the Glitz paper with your adorable photo. We hope you will participate again in December. Our new sketch has been posted.