Friday, November 30, 2012

Once Upon a Sketch nov challenge

Hi folks,

This is my third post of the day as i submit at the last minute all the sketch challenges for November that i have managed to get done! So please scroll down for 2 more layout shares on my blog from today!

This one is for the OUAS site- designed by Nadia Cannizzo- here is the sketch- if you haven't checked out their site yet you should! Every single designer is absolutely amazing and incredibly inspirational in their own way - no matter what style that you like!



And here is my take on the sketch with journalling written on the back....


I apologise for the quality of the photo as my camera was on its last legs and has since died- so of course i  had to go and buy a new one - losing my camera is like losing a limb  for a scrapbooker!

Thanks for looking and your  comments

Francine

4 comments:

Kim Price said...

Such a sweet layout Francine and so gorgeously feminine. Love all the little details you have used. Great clustering!

EFI said...

Adorable page with so many wonderful details! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

Vicki said...

Fabulous layout Francine. Shame about the camera - why do these things always happen at Christmas says me who has just had to get the car fixed. LOL

Kay said...

What a sweet page Francine! I really like your use of the multiple banners on your page! Your flower clustering & paper cutting add a great touch and what a very cute photo. Love her smile! Thanks for joining us at OUAS!