Thursday, October 25, 2012

so attached to that Cat!!


Hi friends,

Just wanted to share a layout about Zoe and our big fattie cat- Mac or as we now call him- Big Mac. He seriously is huge- we have 2 cats - brother and sister - she is thin and he is fat- they have the same food so i don't know why he is so big! Zoe just adores Mac and carries him everywhere. She likes him to sleep in her room during the day. As soon as she is home from school Mac is found and taken into her bedroom to hang out with her. Lucy is always telling Zoe that " Mac isn't just your cat Zoe!!


Big Mac and Zoe
I used some of my BoBunny- Welcome Home range- i love the greens and blues - which also happens to be Zoe's favourite colours. I used a corner punch to make the edges on my circle and some old Prima bling in the shapes of flowers that i have had in my stash for years and have finally used!

Would love to hear your comments!

Francine



4 comments:

Megs said...

One of my favourite ranges too, its beautiful!

Vicki said...

One of my favourites too with those colours. Love the story behind the photos. :)

Hilary said...

Oh I love this! What a fabulous story to scrap too. Mac is gorgeous (although in this pic he looks like he is barely tolerating it all LOL)

Today for Tomorrow said...

Gorgeous layout of Zoe and Mac. Absolutely love those papers and colours. Great story too.