Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Some Prima Printery....

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share my other layout that i submitted for my class last week... this one was using transparencies. 

I am loving the Prima Printery range at the moment - its an oldie but a goodie- i have used up quite abit of my stash now!! I still have enough for one more layout i think- will share one of Simon and i in a few days!!

I am looking forward to seeing some of the new ranges - especially Tea Thyme- that looks soft and feminine and perfect for me!

Anyhoo here is the layout - once again featuring Zoe.. lots of black and i wanted to have a little green or blue in there as they are her fav colours!


and a close up!!

Only 3 more sleeps till the Spring Retreat- can you tell that i am excited!!

I had some good news today in that i was one of the 5 featured artists for C'est Magnifique Sketch challenge for August- that's 3 months in a row- so feeling very chuffed tonight!!

I love hearing your comments so leave me some love....

Francine




No comments: