Monday, September 17, 2012

Miss Hollie

Hi friends,

I seem to just never find the time at the moment for my little blog - i am scrapping but not sharing!! This one was of little Miss Hollie who suddenly seems to be a little bit more precocious the last few weeks - although in this photo she is all innocence and light!! 

This one is for Week 11 of Nic Howard's Dimensional Details class- only 2 weeks to go and then i will be so sad as i have really enjoyed this class and all that i have learnt! Its been exciting to have a layout and new techniques to try each week- can;t wait for the next class!

Anyhoo this week is Floral Frenzy - i made my initial layout all black and white and it didn't seem too florally really so i had another go and went totally the other way- pink and orange and masses of flowers and butterflies!! I will share my black and white another day!!

This one uses one of my favourite Kaisercraft lines- Tigerlily- love pink and orange together!! Would love to hear your comments as always!

Butter wouldn't melt....

and a close up....


Back soon with more to share...

Francine

No comments: