Thursday, August 16, 2012

You Lot are bath crazy!!

Hi,

Quite a few of you have already seen our outside bath featured both here on my blog and on STuff- with my crazy hubby having a bath in the snow! I decided to scrap a photo about the  outside bath. This was another of my hubby's recent crazy schemes.... the spa was a no go so he decided that an outside bath was the next best thing! So after purchasing an old clawfoot bath from Trade Me - it was installed in the back garden in March of this year. It was a big hit with dad of course but the 3 little girls thought that it was soo cool and would have their night time bath outside during the remains of summer and spring! This photo documents the very first bath!

This was my entry for Nic Howard's Dimensional Details class for Week 6 - we had to vary our titles- so i used 2 different alphas- i was going to be all tricky and use a hybrid title using digital scrapping- but our printer has conveniently run out of ink and no money to replace it at the moment! So this had to do this week! Lots of old Prima and some beautiful flowers naturally to mirror the red roses in the garden.


Back soon with my entry for C'est Magnifique sketch challenge featuring some Basic Grey- Curio!

It has been very quiet on my blog lately so please leave me some love to show me that you are still reading!

Cheers
Francine

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Yes still here Francine and I love the idea of the bath outside, no wonder the kids love it. It'll be good to see their faces at their 21st b'days when you bring these pics out. :-)

Cindy Gay said...

Your husband is the best! So delightful!

Today for Tomorrow said...

Fantastic layout and photo. What fun times you have in your family.