Thursday, August 9, 2012

Winter Escape

Hi ,

Has it really been a week since i last blogged??? OOops- time just seems to have gotten away with me this week...

 i have been busy making up my class examples for the Nic Howard class that i am teaching next Saturday- they both came out beautifully - that Nic Howard sure is a genius scrapper! One dimensional layout has dimension plus- it is super heavy with lots of layers and so much packing on it - for those of you coming to my class - bring lots of foam tape and packing! You will want to frame this layout when you are finished- trust me!! 

I have been busy too - keeping up with my weekly assignments for my Nic Howard Dimensional Details class too- i managed to get 2 layouts done for Week 5- the class one and then i loved one of her example layouts sooo much that i did a version of that too!

This one is my class layout for week 4- featuring 3 -6x4 photos ( i cut mine down though)- of Lucy at the beach in Nelson on our July holiday ... it sure was an escape - didn;t feel like winter at all being at the beach and in the sun most days - compared to dreary cold old CHCH!

Winter Escape

This weeks assignment is titles and using some digital elements so that will be new and fun. SOme of the ladies have done the class in digital format and their pages are just STUNNING! Keen to learn more about that!

Back soon with more to share - have a great start to the weekend...

Francine





No comments: