Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Some more BasicGrey Curio....

Hi all,

Just a quick post to share another Basic Grey Curio layout that i did recently. I have been loving playing with this range- lots of options for fussy cutting and lovely vintage style papers. 

As you know Camilla Eckman is one of my favourite scrappers- i had saved a layout of hers that i absolutely loved and i knew that she had used this range for it - but thought i could never scraplift this layout as it was full of so many layers but when i checked my papers - there it was - one page that was printed like a collage - not lots of layering afterall! 

So this one is very definitely a scraplift of the uber talented- Camilla Eckman. Please check out her blog - on my side bar for some more wonderful inspiration! My flowers and clustering is different to hers but mostly the same!



It really does happen in the blink of an eye- they grow up!! Can't believe that Zoe will soon be 10!

Back soon with some more to share- feel free to leave me some comments so i know that someone out  there is reading and enjoying!

Francine



2 comments:

Vicki said...

Yes I am still here and yes they do grow up in the blink of an eye. Before you know it they turn 22 and you wonder where all those years went too. LOL

Today for Tomorrow said...

A gorgeous layout of Zoe. Camilla is one of my favourites too.