Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pretty Darn Cute....

Hi Everyone,


Just popping in to share a layout from Week 3 of my Nic Howard Dimensional Details class. I loved this week as it was all about layering- which is something that i tend to do on all my layouts anyway!


But to challenge myself a bit i decided that i would have to use some papers that i had had for awhile and wasn't sure of and so the yellow Glitz Designs papers came out for this layout. I think that everyone has "bogey" colours that they tend to steer clear of - i know that purple is one for a lot of people-one that i quite like!- but yellow is another story for me! Its a colour that i tend to avoid like the plague so this week it was dragged out and used. And i have to say that with a little toning down with some other colours and embellishments  i was actually quite surprised that i liked it and was happy with the end result! Would love to hear what you think!


Here is my layout....


Pretty darn cute!

Looking forward to tomorrow night and heading out to Scrappin Patch for my crop night- catching up with some friends and a new month of challenges and a new weeks assignment to be getting on with!

Francine

No comments: