Tuesday, August 21, 2012

C'est Magnifique August Sketch

Hi,

Just wanted to pop in quickly to share my layout for this months C'est Magnifique sketch challenge. I recently dug out some of my Basic Grey- Curio range and have been loving all the fussy cutting and the neutral tones of the papers. 

Here is the sketch for this month



And here is my version - we were also challenged to use the word LOVE in our title....


Really happy with how this one came out - let me know what you think!

Back soon with another Curio layout...

Francine

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Congratulations Francine. Your layout was one of the "featured" layouts for the August Sketch Challenge at C'est Magnifique. We love how you interpreted the sketch and your beautiful use of embellishments. Thanks for participating. Hope to see another layout from you in September.