Sunday, July 15, 2012

True Love...

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to quickly share a layout that i did a few weeks ago using one of my alltime favourite ranges of papers - BoBunny- Country Garden. This one actually features me and my DH- a rarity i know so i thought that it deserved to be shared!




I just love all the colours of this line and the butterflies naturally ! I do count myself very lucky to have such a lovely husband and father to our girls! He is very tolerant, especially of my scrapbooking addiction- although he doesn't understand why i am so passionate about it!


Thanks for looking and your comments are always savoured! Be sure to check back tomorrow for my big announcement and a special celebratory week of posts on my blog!


Francine

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Francine I love this layout, not only for the special photo but the papers work so well together. I love the layers with the tags and the butterflies are gorgeous.

Rochelle said...

So nice that you did a layout of the two of you and lovely that you put how great Simon is, always nice to let the hubbys have some limelight :) xo