Monday, July 30, 2012

C'est Magnifique July Challenge

Hi Everyone,


I suddenly realised today that it was almost the end of the month and that i had better enter my layout for the C'est Magnifique sketch challenge for July! I did  this layout a couple of weeks ago but have just been so busy i clean forgot about it ! So anyways - here is the beautiful sketch by Nadia Cannizo- i think that this sketch is  one of my all time favourites and i know that i will use this sketch again and again!



And here is my version- using only the beautiful Tigerlily range from Kaisercraft- i just love orange and pink together!


Thanks for looking and for your comments- they always make my day!


Francine

3 comments:

belinda leen said...

Just gorge Francine you clever lady! It is a great sketch I agree!

Valerie said...

Congratulations! Your layout has been selected as one of the "featured" layouts for the C'est Magnifique July Sketch Challenge.

Megan said...

Orange is so not one of the colours I like to use but I love this layout! No wonder its been selected as one of the featured layouts :)