Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A Beach layout in Winter....

Hi Everyone,


School holidays are upon us and so life has been busy and not much scrapping has been achieved! But thank goodness for my Friday night crop night!! I did manage to get a couple of layouts done on Friday night and i wanted to share the first one with you all. 


It features Lucy on the beach at Sumner this summer. Ahhh- summer- hard to remember now as we are in the depths of winter- cold drizzle so far these holidays - stuck inside with the fire going all day! Lots of bits and bobs on this one- including some distressed cardboard for some dimension and texture!




I was very excited today to hear that i had been chosen as one of the featured 5 artists on C'est Magnifique for my layout for their June sketch challenge-( in my previous post!) Woohoo!! Thanks to C'est Magnifique! Can't wait to get started on the July challenge - another BEAUTIFUL sketch !

Just wanted to finish with a photo of Simon and i all glammed up for a 30th Birthday party for one of my scrapbooking buddies! It was a great night and a great party - beautifully decorated - beautifully catered and great company so well done R!! Hope you had the BEST night! It was a winter wonderland theme  and we had to get dressed up in bling so i wore my favourite dressy dress!

Glammed up ready to go...

trying to avoid the double chins!!

Back soon with some more to share...

Francine


1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Love that corrugated cardboard on the layout, really gives it a beachy feel. Thanks for coming to my party, I had a ball and enjoyed every minute :) You looked so fab in your beautiful dress and I love your hair straightened! So glad you had fun, catch up soon xo