Thursday, June 7, 2012

Snow Photos -

Hi Everyone,


Sorry that my photos wouldn't show up - seems to be a problem with my browser so hopefully it will be all good now!


We have had a lovely couple of days in the snow- the girls have just loved it! They even like shovelling the driveway! Today they just enjoyed collecting huge slabs of ice and putting them in the outside bath and crushing it all up and adding hot water to it as well as trying to build an igloo! They went to school today from 11am and the same tomorrow- but enjoyed their day off yesterday! Zoe even wrote a letter to mother nature last night asking for it to please please please snow again today!


The hit yesterday as many of you will have already seen was Simon ( my crazy hubby) having a bath outside in the garden while it was snowing!  I sent a photo of him in the bath to Stuff- an internet news site and he was featured on there- so he is world famous in CHCH now! Even one of the teachers at school said today that she had seen Simon on Stuff!! So funny! Incase you haven't seen here are some photos!


My crazy hubby!

Hollie enjoyed the snow this time

Trying to help build teh snowman

Trying to get dad

Building the snowman

Heave

All wrapped up

Ella

Taking shape- the first snowman at 10am



Most of the day was spent just throwing snowballs and having fun rather than building anything! When dad came out to help they started work on teh big snowman but never got it finished although Ella did a snow bear thsi morning!

I had a nice day on Monday scrapping away at my Happy Scrappers group- i got the free pass to go for the day after Simon had been away for work for the last 2 weeks! For once i focussed on off the page - no layouts!! I finally got my Kaisercraft Desk organiser done ( i've only had it for years!) Its all covered and painted but not decorated and finished just yet! Almost! I then did an Accucut mini album for SImon that i really love - taking it out to Scrappin Patch tomorrow night so that i can get the holes put in! Will show that one soon - now i just need to get some photos done! I haven't had any done for months now and desperately need some new inspiration!!

Back soon with some scrapping to share but will leave you with an older layout that i have't shared yet!

Francine




Simon and I - Feb 2012

1 comment:

Today for Tomorrow said...

Very cool layout. Wonderful snow photos - I am sure they will provide some new scrapping inspiration. Yes... you do have a crazy husband lol.