Saturday, June 9, 2012

My little sweetheart

Hi Everyone,


Just a quick post to share another layout using my stash of the beautiful My Minds Eye- Follow Your heart range. How do i love these papers - one of my all time favourites! This one features Hollie in the springtime daffodils at Hagley Park in September last year. We had a fun day with Jo and Callum and took the bus into town and had a nice picnic lunch and a play on the playground before heading home again! Spring is my favourite time of year - the weather warms up - there are blossoms everywhere and daffodils and tulips come up - baby animals and everything feels fresh and hopeful again after winter!


Anyhoo here is my layout - pretty simple but i like it!


Miss Hollie


I will have more to share in the next few days - some more My Minds Eye and the latest sketch challenge for Once Upon a Sketch and also C'est Magnifique- using Websters and Prima.

I have to say that i was VERY excited today to see that Trina McClunes - Scrapfest by the Sea in Nelson (August 2013) has just announced their tutors - the lovely Trina and Lowri Mc Nabb and also - KAROLA WITCZAK!!!

OMG!! She is one of my absolute idols- i had decided that at $469 it was just too far out of my reach - especially since you have to pay classes on top of that and airfares or  travel costs also - but - how i would love to go!! I might have to sell everything i own to try and raise money so that i could go- oh not fair - not fair!!

Sigh........................

Francine

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Gorgeous layout. It is a fab line up of tutors for Scrapfest but wow to Karola too. Shes one of my favourites too. Just go - you know you want to. LOL

Today for Tomorrow said...

Super layout. Roll on Spring.
Ditto to Karola Witczak. I am mulling over it too.