Thursday, June 14, 2012

Clip and Climb

Hi Everyone,


Birthday photos are some of the hardest photos to scrap i reckon. I always take so many of them and most of them just sit in organised piles on my desk. I am up to this year but haven't done all of Zoe and Ella's and haven't even printed any off yet of the little 2's birthdays this year - that was back in March and April! i think that some double layouts might be in order to get through them all this year!


I did manage to get one of Ella's birthday party at Clip n Climb done the other day. She had such an awesome time- she just loved it and was up the top of the walls in no time. I hope to take her and Lucy back in the next few weeks thanks to a friend who is going to give us a couple of passes! Anyway i just loved this photo so this one at least got scrapped!


Quite different for me - but still lots of layers and i did manage to sneak a few handcut flowers on there still!




Well off to bed now- happy after very successful parent interviews at school for all 3 girls! Very proud!
Tomorrow night we are off to watch Zoe sing in the choir for a concert at the local high school- which features Jason Gunn and a seminar by Ian Grant - so that should be a fun night out! No scrapbooking this week to show you next week though!


I do have a C'est Magnifique sketch to show you and the latest sketch from Once Upon a Sketch too that i hae managed to get done over the last week...


Laters
Francine

2 comments:

Hilary said...

That is one very cool layout!

Simon said...

This layouts one of my faourites... I really love the photo and the dimensions and the layout enhances the picture...love it!!