Monday, May 7, 2012

Enjoy the little things...

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post today to share with you one of the layouts that i did on Friday night. I don't normally scrap any photos of me but have been trying to do more just lately. This one is using up almost the last of my Kaisercraft Chapter One collection- i loved this line- the greens and blacks are so dramatic together and so different from any other colour combination that i have seen. I do so love Kaisercraft! I thought seriously about applying for their design team this year but have decided not to... i am actually enjoying just scrapping for me and not having any pressures on me at the moment! I have 2 good friends that have applied so i am keeping my fingers crossed for them  this year- they will both be fabulous!

Thanks to Megan for the lovely generous gift of the Prima vine on this layout too- thanks chick- you are awesome!



Would love to hear your comments!

love these zipper flowers!

The awesome "super moon" last night- when the moon is the closest to earth!
Francine

No comments: