Monday, April 30, 2012

Mr Positivity

Hi There

Hope that you all have had a great weekend- today is sunny and warm again and life is good- it really is an Indian summer at the moment - long may it last! Just wanted to share with you a layout that i did at the Scrappin Patch retreat back in March that i hadn't shown here yet. It was one of my favourites- not an original- i saw an amazing layout on Scrapbook .com and loved the layering and the birdcage at the bottom and thought that i would love to do a page about my lovely husband with this page as the inspiration. I used the lovely Kaisercraft- Hunt and Gather pages that are just perfect for male oriented photos- lots of greens and browns and blues and i added some hessian and cardboard too for that masculine look!

My lovely hubby
I am still really loving all the texture that you get with the extra materials - like cardboard and burlap- its cheap and looks so effective! I count my lucky stars everyday that i have such a tolerant and loving husband who is a fabulous dad to our girls- i'd be lost without him! He really is the ying to my yang!

Have a great day and back with more to share soon

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Such a cool layout. I tell my hubby he is the copy to my paste and he just says ditto like on the movie Ghost. LOL

Cindy Gay said...

You made a great collage and he's a good subject too!

Rochelle said...

Great layout Francine and so nice that you did one about Simon, it's so easy to only scrap the kids but really our hubbys are so important too. Love it!

Hilary said...

Wow Francine your LO is fabulous. I love looking at everything you create :-)