Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Merry Go Round

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share another layout that i managed to get done on Saturday - this one is using some beautiful Scrap Cake papers that i have been hoarding as they are just soo pretty! They were perfect for these photos of Lucy enjoying the merry go round at the Caroline Bay carnival that we go to every summer in Timaru. This layout is based on a previous sketch at Once Upon a sketch- i looked at the sketch and thought how could i do that - so am pleased with how it came out. I am enjoying the challenge of doing sketches again as it is helping me try some new designs- i have faithfully printed off all the OUAS sketches and this is only the second one i have done - but plan to do many more. If you haven't checked them out yet - click on this link - Once upon a Sketch- they are all designed by the lovely Nadia Cannizo.


Back soon with the latest OUAS sketch for April.

Francine

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Ooohhh this layout is gorgeous! I haven't got those papers but they look divine and you really did them justice. I'm also a fan of the Once Upon A...Sketch challenge site, although I've only done 1 of Nadia's sketches so far!

Hilary said...

Oh and thanks SO much for visiting my blog :-)

Today for Tomorrow said...

Absolutely stunning. Love those papers - they are gorgeous and Lucy's photos make the whole page pop. Brings back memories of my girls on the merry-go-round and when I was a child my Grandad was the Caretaker at Caroline Bay and lived on the bay - so special.