Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Just Perfect

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to do a quick post to share a layout that i did a couple of weeks ago - yes the last few weeks have been very slack on the scrapbooking front! But the outlook is good as i have a crop night again on Friday and then i am off to a friends house on Saturday for a full day of scrapping to make up for my lack of time lately!! Anyhoo this is a layout that came together pretty quickly for me...i was at a friends house and she gave me a couple of wooden cake bases so i stripped them down and used them on my layout.I have loved the more natural look of chipboard and burlap and cardboard lately so they tied in quite nicely! I have been carrying around this range of papers in my box for ages but couldn't work out what wasn't right- turns out it was the photos- i changed them and then the mojo flowed! I managed to sneak in some hiddden journalling too !

Just perfect- Miss Hollie!


On the personal front it has been busy as always= the girls are getting excited about Easter and have made their easter baskets and decorated them already! We are off to a friends on Thursday to make sour dough ( turns out like clay) and hot cross buns. Then on Friday said friend and son are coming over to our place to blow eggs and paint them and dying eggs and more easter activities. On Easter Sunday we are back at their place for an Easter Egg hunt and Easter breakfast with chocolate fondue- hot crossbuns- pancakes and other delights as well of course as some chocolate eggs!!

Back soon with more to share

Francine

No comments: