Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Some layouts to share

Hi everyone,

Thought that it was time to finally share some layouts on my blog. I have been scrapping but mostly only on Friday nights at crop nights! So time to share some with you all... as i have said previously i am focussed on getting through some of my older photos that have been sitting there for a fair few years and using up some of those older papers that i have hoarded away in my stash but that i still love and want to use...

These layouts are of Ella - on her first day of school 2 years ago in 2010! I thought that i had better get them done as soon Lucy will be starting school and i will have a pile of new school photos to do for her! Thesecond one is of her first day at school and the first one is from 2011 and tells a funny story about Ella and school- i wrote it out on hidden journalling...



Abit different for me but i had fun using up some school themed free papers that i had saved from a scrapbooking  magazine and using some inks and chipboard..for a change!

More to share soon -

Francine

No comments: