Thursday, March 8, 2012

Beautiful You

Hi everyone,

Gosh i am doing well this week with my scrapbooking shares- not all done this week mind you - but over the last few weeks!! This one was inspired by a layout that i saw in one of my Scrapbooking Memories magazines- what attracted me to it was the gorgeous little bird houses that the artist had made for the page- so i had to scraplift that idea! This is Zoe at 8.5years taken at Hagley Park last year in the autumn May 2010- gosh time goes fast and its almost that time again! The air certainly feels cooler now in the mornings and evenings and its getting darker earlier... it has been such a rubbish summer- it lasted till the middle of January and then its been terrible! The worst summer i can remember for years and years!

Anyhoo here is the layout using Creative Imaginations papers...


Catch you later

Francine

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Loving your layouts Francine,I've been catching your blog but I've been a lousy commenter :( oops! I agree about the lousy weather, I keep hoping March and april are going to be lovely still warmish months but no luck so far. Catch up soon :)

Today for Tomorrow said...

Beautiful layout. Gorgeous colours and design.

Francine said...

thanks Rochelle- i appreciate the comment - i still wonder if anyone is reading my ramblings sometimes! Not long to the retreat now - really looking forward to it- see you there!! I will bring your cupcake holder too- thanks so much for lending me that!

Francine said...

Thanks fro yoour lovely comment!