Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Adorable You

Okey dokey- well here is a layout that i did at the Scrappin Patch retreat over the weekend. This layout took me the longest of the weekend but was one that i was really proud of! I had a vision of what i wanted and kept going till it came out how i wanted it to! As soon as i saw this paper from My Minds Eye i knew what i wanted to do with it! I wanted to add photos to the boxes and try to make it look like a printers tray with a cluster of embelishments draping down. It took me most of late Saturday night and most of Sunday morning to get it till i was happy with it! This features once again the lovely Ella - i just love this missing the 2 front teeth stage- so cute!

I just have to share what Lucy said  to me on Saturday night when i rang the girls- as i was away from Friday morning till 3pm on Sunday so 2 nights and almost 3 days away from my girls. I asked her if she missed me and she said :yes: then went quiet for a moment and then very seriously asked me "mum - are you coming back?"!!! So cute -


a close up
Anyhoo here is the layout- i used some crackle paint on the chipboard pieces which came out great- but kind of hard to see on this photo! i am going to have a try at an actual tray on Friday for my mums 60th present! So stay tuned for that one!

Francine

3 comments:

vickiparker said...

All your layouts were amazing with the layering and detail. Had to LOL at your Lucy's comment. Very cute.

Today for Tomorrow said...

Sounds like you had a very productive enjoyable weekend at Glentui. Wish I could have been there. Absolutely love your layout - stunning.

Rochelle said...

Looking good, you even have a random little bicycle.. they must be becoming fashionable lol Love what Lucy said on the phone, so precious.