Friday, February 10, 2012

Beautiful Girl and a layout!!

Hello- wow a blog post twice in as many days - amazing!! Just wanted to share a recent layout that i did of Simon and I - still on the scrapping our 10  year anniversary! I have had a HUGE clean out of my scrapbooking room and have removed all the papers that i have had for 4 years or more and know that i will never now use and am determined to use up all the rest of the older papers that i have. So this layout was using some older papers that i still like...lots of layering on thsi one and some chipboard- i even sewed (very badly) on thsi one!!

I am off cropping tonight and hopefully the mojo will return... i went last week and had a terrible time of it - its the first time that i have had no inspiration - i did one layout - that i wasn't happy with and fiddled with another and then gave up in despair! So hopefully i can get some pages done that i am really happy with tonight! I have a huge pile of older Kaierscraft papers that i want to use up to make way for the latest lines These Days and the Sweet Nothings ranges that are florally and beautiful and right up my alley!

 and lastly here are some recent photos of my beautiful DD4- Misss Hollie at 2 and 3/4 years old! She is such a little sweetheart!


Hopefully back soon with some beautiful work to share!

Francine