Tuesday, February 14, 2012

another double

Hi everyone,

i am still slowly getting back into my scrapping with the girls back at school- on Friday i actually sat down for the first time in months in my scrap room and did a layout while they were at school and preschool. I haven't finished the title yet but will take a photo and share soon! I enjoyed my crop night on Friday night too and made 3 layouts that i was happy with - with older photos and all older kaisercraft papers and no flowers on any of them!! So very pleased! Just have to take some photos!

Its been rainy and drizzly here again and i am fed up with it- where has our summer gone? We haven't been in the pool for almost a month now and its supposed to be hot and sunny! Please come back summer!!

Here is a double layout that i did a while back as part of Nic Howards double layout class- Lucy and her matariki photos from preschool last year!



Back soon with some that i did last Friday...

Francine

No comments: