Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Hi everyone,


We have had a lazy sunday today- lots of lazing around and relaxing which was nice. A fair bit of creating today- Simon spent the morning making these- and yes they were really yummy!


homemade pies


Zoe's bookmarks that she spent all morning making


old geeky 4 eyes addicted to computer games


Lucy's amazing artwork- rainbows and butterflies


Hollie- telling me that she is going booking- like mum! She even had the rooly bag!


Websters - me and Lucy






This is a layout that i got done on Friday night at the crop night. Used up some old Websters papers that i have had in my stash for awhile! I also finished up 2 more double page layouts from my Nic Howard class. Happy with one but might need to tweak the other a little yet! I love this photo of Lucy and i taken when we were on holiday in Qyueenstown in October.




I even had the chance to watch a couple of the u stream Prima shows about the new paper ranges which was great to see close up! I really love the new range with all the sunflowers- its all yellow and greens- gorgeous! Only one week to go to CHA when lots of loveliness will start hitting our shores!




Hope your day has been a lazy Sunday too


Francine

2 comments:

vickiparker said...

Lots of creativity in your house. Love Hollie heading of "booking" just like Mum. LOL

Today for Tomorrow said...

You have a very creative family. Love your Websters layout. And Hollie - how cute!.