Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Sweet Story

Hi everyone,

I wanted to quickly share a layout that i did for an inspiration piece for Scrappin Patch using the beautiful Melissa Frances papers. They are a beautiful soft pastel range with lots of soft pinks and blues and greens and perfect for me! The range of embellishments that come with this 5th Avenue line are just as stunning too!

Anyhoo-  i wanted to tell the story of Lucy and the flowers and these papers were perfect! Lucy is a really sweet little girl and whenver she sees any flowers she always picks me some- on this day i said to her- :thank you so much for the beautiful flowers- i really like it when you give me flowers" and she said :its because i love you mum" and ran off to play - awww- so sweet!

Here is my layout


I have another layout coming up on the Scrappin Patch blog on Wednesday so check it out at http://www.scrappinpatch.co.nz/

Anyways i had better dash- we are all off to Queenstown tomorrow for a family holiday- so it should be great fun - the girls are all very excited about going! Better go and get myself packed - done all the girls and the food and the bedding etc- so just me and Simon to go and the last few bits and bobs.

Back later in the week with lots of stunning photos i am sure to share of Queenstown and surrounds!

Francine

1 comment:

Today for Tomorrow said...

Very sweet layout. Have a wonderful holiday.