Sunday, September 4, 2011

Such a sweetheart

This is my lovely second daughter Ella who is the biggest sweetheart and such a good girl with a fabulous sense of humour! I usually tend to think of certain colours for each of my daughters and for Ella i usually go for the natural earthy greens and browns and blues but thought  that i would change it up a little . As a good friend said to me - when she is older she will probably say why didn;t  you ver do nay flowery pink ones of me mum? I have before and will again but this page seemed to come together really well . It seems to be all the rage at the moment for all things {Parisienne) especially the Eiffel Tower to be on scrapbook pages and embellisments. My Minds Eye and Kaisercrafts new Bonjour range being a few to follow the trend. I am looking forward to working with some of that at the retreat this Friday- so excited - only 5 sleeps to go now till a whole weekend of scrapping and amazing classes by Steph Devlin!

On the home front we have had a spring cleaning weekend- Simon has been out in the garage sorting that out and getting things organised sell or chuck out and i have been busy trying unsuccessfully to tidy and look after the girls! It has been lovely weather so the girls have mostly been content to play with all the new toys that dad has dug out of the garage- Hollie has been quite sick and has a bad barky cough so her and i have been very tired today as she was up most of the night and ended up sleepingwith me and dad had to move to the couch!

Dad had a lovely fathers day -  the girls gave him chocolates and scorched almonds and 3 music DVD's that he wanted and he happily spent all day in the garage- with his music roariing and doing blokey things.

Will have some new photos of Hollie in the gardens to share soon - just have to download them on the old slow computer as it doesn;t seem todownload onto my laptop for some reason???? I also completed 2 layouts of Lucy that i was pretty happy with at the crop night on Friday so will share those later in the week!

Would love to hear your comments!

Francine

1 comment:

vickiparker said...

Funny how we think of our kids in terms of colours - I do that too. It doesn't seem to matter to my kids about not getting all the girlie pinks but I do remember it mattering to me from when I was a kid and always got blue!! Lovely layout.