Thursday, September 15, 2011

One of my favourites

Hi everyone, well i am back - caught up on some much needed sleep after the retreat! It was nice to come home but took a day or so to come back to reality still! As promised i wanted to show some of the other layouts that i completed at the retreat. This one is one of myy alltime favourites- i absolutely adore these Glitz papers- i love the oranges and greens together and have done a fair few pages using these- and more to come i am sure! I can';t wait for the 3 new ranges to get to NZ from the CHA show - they all look so beautiful!

Anyhoo this is Miss Hollie on her second birthday back in March. I used a gorgeous Dusty Attic frame - i was going to paint it but thought it looked just fine the way it was! Some Prima flowers naturally and a spellbinders flourish i borrowed from a friend - that has shot to the top of my To buy list- so gorgeous! i layered heaps of papers in the background and ribbons and some punching too as my base before i got to do the fun pretty part!

I will have another Glitz layout to share in the next few days.

Francine

2 comments:

vickiparker said...

Wow I can see why its a favourite - absolutely gorgeous. Haven't really got into Glitz but thinking it might just be worth a look or two. LOL.

Today for Tomorrow said...

Stunning. Love the DA frame. That flourish is on my wish list too.