Sunday, June 26, 2011

Angel layout with Glitz designs

Hi everyone. This is a layout i did recently using one of my favourite companies Glitz Designs. They have three new collections coming out soon from CHA and they all look gorgeous as usual! This is my baby on her second birthday this year chilling out in our garden. Kind of simple for me but sometimes i think less can be more and i wanted the photo to be the focus of this one.

We have had a busy weekend- i have been struck down with a nasty cold so have been feeling pretty yucky and tired all weekend. I was having a wee rest this afternoon after convincing Simon to take Lucy with him  to Zoe's rock n roll practise- Hollie was asleep and Ella finally had the computer to herself to play Moshi Monsters - so all set for a rest and then i had a family of 5 come to visit and ended up staying for tea. Its always nice to have people visit but all i really wanted to do was go and lie down and blow my nose and get some rest while i had an hour or  so peace and quiet! Nevermind - the girls all had fun and loved having pizza for tea with their mates. And it was good to catch up with the hubby as he is away alot for work. And we are going on a double date soon to the new Harry Potter movie which my hubby has been hanging out for!

I did get some scrapping done on Friday night and managed to get a couple of pages done that i was pretty happy with. I have also just about finished my Prima page for this month - just need a bit of tweaking and then i can stick it all down! More to be revealed later.

Better get to bed- try to get rid of this cold once and for all...

Francine

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Lovely layout, must get some of that poppy paper. It would be perfect for my ANZAZ page. Sorry to hear you've been unwell, I also spent the weekend on the sofa with a cold and cough,feel better soon! :)