Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kaisercraft Love Affair

I cdertainly seem to be having a love affair with all the Kaisercraft papers at the moment. I have a huge stack in my stash and just seem to stockpile them as i love them so much. The Kaisercraft blog is wonderful and full of tips and inspiration- their design team is amazing with both layouts, cards and off the page products to inspire you everyday. It probably helps that Camilla Eckman is one of the designers and at the moment she is my favourite- i just adore her work. Lots of flowers and bling on everything- even her sons layouts!

Anyway this was a layout that i did at my Happy Scrappers Crop night the other week using the Kaisercraft Lush range. I loved that it had  such different colours - the greens and reds and greys all look wonderful. This was a photo i snapped of Ella at Spencer Park back in April. She very rarely will let me take her photo so iwas so pleased that she cooperated this day. Some punching and folding again from me and flowers of course!

On the scrapping front it has been a wonderful weekend. The crop day at Scrappin Patch was a roaring success- Trina Mc Clune came to teach a Prima based Boy layout and everyone throughly enjoyed the class and the wonderfully friendly Trina. She mixed and mingled with everyone and spent time really talking to each of us. She was a great hands on teacher and most of the layouts were completed onthe day whcih was great! She really made it special by her friendliness and her extra touches like giving everyone in the class - all 19 of us- a handmade and decorated box with homemade fudge inside! Not to mention the handmade sewing kits that we all received as part of our wonderful kit- and the extra prizes that she donated. So thanks so much to Trina and hopefully we will see her back teaching at Scrappin Patch later in the year! We will be working on her for that one!

I had abit of a slow day on Saturday but had a  great time just chatting and mingling and a little scrapping. The day just flew past. I managed to get all my Easter Photos done so that was my main objective. More to post in a few days.

Have a great Week

Francine

1 comment:

Camilla Ekman said...

Oh sweetie, your kind words make me soooo happy!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!