Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bloom

Hi Everyone,

This is a layout that i am soooo pleased that i have finished. I have carried this one piece of Basic Grey Porcelain paper around in my crop bag to about 20 crops over the past year and have never completed my layout but it is finally done!! As i said i have found this page to be a struggle- i like to layer my pages but i only had one piece of paper so i used 2 pieces of cardstock and punches and ribbons instead to give it a good base. Then i just added some flowers naturally some handcut birdcages from a scrap of paper some bling and voila. I am so happy to have it done and to be so pleased with it!!

It has been a good day today as i also got a toot from Prima for the February monthly sketch challenge which is always nice!

The girls returned to school on Tuesday and have absolutely loved being back at school and getting back into routine and being able toplay with all their friends. Lucy and Hollie don't start back at preschool till Monday - hopefully- but it has been a pleasure just having the 2 of them at home- it makes such a difference when 2 are misssing!! I took them both to Mainly Music and they both loved it- dancing around  and having fun. Lucy enjoys just being at home with mum and chillling out and helping me and we do stuff together just her and i while Hollie has a sleep. I think that Lucy will find it hard to get back to preschool as she has enjoyed being at home so much.

I am looking forward to my scrapbooking weekend next weekend at Scrappin Patch. There is a crop on Friday night and then on at Louise Williams is taking a Prima based handbag or birdhouse album class on the Sat. I have admired her for so long so i am so excited to be taking a class with her -her work is amazingly beautiful. An off the page project will be a fairly exciting and new challenge for me !! I can't wait to see how it will come out!

Hope that you all are having a great week

Francine

1 comment:

Mrs Frizz said...

beautiful layout ... have fun scrapping and being creative this weekend.