Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love Your Laugh

This is the other side of my Websters layout that i completed awhile ago now but have taken till now to post! You would think with the kids back at school that i would have had time to post more but by the end of the day and all the running round i'm knackered by the time it gets to evening! Anyhoo i got a series of photos of Zoe so thought that i would scrap them all using the Websters Hollywood Vogue line. So this is page 2 and i just have a few finishing touches for page three. I wanted them to all be similiar but slightly different so they have alot of the same colours and embelllies.

I had a good time at my friends last night and completed 2 pages that are very different for me- no flowers at all- very simple but effective i hope! I will try and get some photos tomorrow to post.

This week i have been busy doing a couple of layouts featuring Graphic 45's beautiful Once Upon a Springtime line for the Wednesday inspiration at Scrappin Patch. So check them out on Wednesday.... hopefully you will like them!!

Anyway - had better get my 2 big girls into bed...

Francine

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Another beautiful layout, the colours are striking and that film stripe is very cool.